- The area is served by excellent shopping facilities and also offers wonderful sporting facilities with outstanding gyms, golf courses, beaches, the top windsurfing spot a mere three kilometers away
- A collect and deliver laundry service is available and there are also numerous laundrettes close by.
- We request guests bring their own towels for the beach, iron and adapters for charging cell phones.
- All units have adequate cupboard space for clothing, personal effects, foodstuffs, etc.
- We are only 3 km from the beach, 15 minutes from Cape Town, i. e the V & A Waterfront (18km), no more than 10 minutes from Century City (Ratanga Junction – approximately 7km).
- It’s central location offers easy access to Cape Town’s centre via the new rapid bus transport system (MyCiti Bus), running frequently from early in the morning until 11pm.
- Just 800 meters away, we have Pick ‘n Pay Family Supermarket which is open from 7a.m. until 11p.m. EVERY day except Christmas Day and Good Friday. It conveniently stocks all you need including scrumptious hot meals prepared daily at reasonable prices. Several Spar’s are also situated close by and the Bayside Mall housing cinemas, banks, supermarkets, restaurants, specialty and chain stores, is just a mere 2km away.
- A popular local Portuguese Taverna offering live entertainment, a Sports Pub and a mouth watering menu, is 500 meters away.
- A little further afield (about 6 to 7 km), is Montague Gardens, hosting a variety of Factory Shops.
- Table View Beachfront offers a host of specialty restaurants ranging from Seafood, Steak & Rib, Oriental, Pizza Parlours, Sports Pubs, International and Local Franchise eateries to Coffee and Breakfast Bars.
- For the water sports persons, there are wind, kite and board surfing shops and schools as well as an aquatic club in the area.
- Guests having an interest in bird-life can visit SANCCOB where they specialise in the rehabilitation of birds affected by oil spills, etc.
- Killarney Race Track is also closeby to At Cheryls and because of the safe parking provided, very popular with Motor Racing enthusiasts whether car or bike.
- For emergencies, an Intercare Medical facility is just 3km away as well as Netcare Blaauwberg Hospital and Milnerton Medi-Clinic for more serious conditions.
- The nearest wine route starts only five kilometers away and the Ostrich Farm just ten kilometers.
- In fact, so close to everything, but still having a lovely suburban home from home feeling.
Useful Cape Town Links